Planning a wedding is fun and exciting as you look forward to the big change in your life. There are many things to organise, from the wedding dress and the rest of the outfits to the venue, food, drinks and decorations. Which music you’ll have and what DJ to hire must also be give attention. And don’t forget the photographer. Of course there must be an official photographer, but for all those happy snaps at the reception a photo booth is the way to go.
- When you provide a photo booth at your reception you will be making many people happy. For a start, many family and friends who may not see each other very often will be able to take group photos together without the need to arrange it all with a busy photographer on the night.
- The photo booth has with it props such as costumes, masks, hats and more to make more fun as people can dress up to get their photos taken.
- It also takes care of background so you don’t have to worry about getting someone else’s hand or the back of their head in a photo you thought would be perfect.
- In addition, many older couples don’t get much chance to have a photo taken with them both in it once the family moves out, because one of them has to take the photo. Young people can take a photo with their mobile phone that includes themselves, but not all the older generation has this skill. Some don’t even have mobile phones, so they can go for years without having a photo taken together as a couple.
- When there is a photo booth at the wedding reception they can take advantage of the opportunity to get a snap of them both together and with their friends. This can make the wedding a very special time for them. Of course they have come primarily to celebrate with you on your special day, but being able to take photos is still a great thing for them.
- A photo booth has an attendant so anyone without the skills to do it themselves will have help, thus they don’t have to feel bad about not knowing how to do it.
- A photo booth adds to the fun of the celebration as anyone can get their photo taken at anytime throughout the reception.
- A photographer wandering around can snap casual photos, but these will nearly always be of people at the tables because that saves trying to pose them at a different place. And many such photos will very likely have strangers – or parts of them – in the background, thus spoiling the photo. A photo booth photo will only have the chosen group in it.